Surroundings & Suggestions
Discover Loosdrecht and its surroundings
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Loosdrecht-Amsterdam is the perfect hotel for every water sports enthusiast. With its location directly adjoining the Loosdrechtse Plassen, there are plenty of things to do: take a tour with boating company Wolfrat, or hire your own boat. Many cycling and walking routes also start from the hotel. Fancy some retail therapy? Then visit the cities of Amsterdam or Utrecht.
Nature and culture suggestions
- Take a tour with boating company Wolfrat on the Vecht and Loosdrechtse Plassen.
- Go back to medieval times with a visit to one of the castles, such as the Muiderslot or Sypesteyn castle.
Museum and theme park suggestions
- Museum of Sound and Vision
- Railway Museum
- Musical Clock Museum
More active suggestions
- Hire a boat and explore the Loosdrechtse Plassen
- Discover the endless options for water sports on the Loosdrechtse Plassen
- Explore the nature reserve by foot and follow the route along the Kromme Rade
- Unwind completely at SpaSereen in Maarssen